Resident/Fellow Members Resources
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- DynaMed Plus
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 2/8/2016
- August 2015 Governor's Newsletter
- 2015 Kansas Chapter Awards
- We are proud to announce that Mahlon H. Delp, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Isaac Opole, MD, FACP
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Susan K. Pingleton, MD, FACP
ACP Governor, Kansas Chapter
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
605-339-9804 - office
605-321-1466 - cell
605-271-9227 - fax
Chapter Administrative Assistant