The Chapter recognizes and congratulates physicians who have been elected to Fellowship in the College in the past six months as well as welcomes its new Members. Please view the list and join us in celebrating with them!
Congratulations to Donald W. Hatton, MD, MACP, who has been elected as a Master of the College (MACP). To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
The Kansas Chapter would like to thank the following Member for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
Lynne E Kallenbach, MD
Page updated: 10-26-15
- August 2015 Governor's Newsletter
- 2015 Kansas Chapter Awards
- We are proud to announce that Mahlon H. Delp, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Isaac Opole, MD, FACP
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Susan K. Pingleton, MD, FACP
ACP Governor, Kansas Chapter
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
605-339-9804 - office
605-321-1466 - cell
605-271-9227 - fax
Chapter Administrative Assistant