About the Chapter
Congratulations to our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner, Mahlon H. Delp, MD, MACP.
Celebrate the accomplishments of our members by reading about our Chapter Awards
Take a few moments to read about our 2014 Chapter awardees and join us in congratulating them!
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 7/30/2015
- 2015 Kansas Chapter Meeting
- Chapter Abstract Competition
Deadline for submissions: July 31, 2015
- We are proud to announce that Mahlon H. Delp, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Isaac Opole, MD, FACP
- February 2015 Governor's Newsletter
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Susan K. Pingleton, MD, FACP
ACP Governor, Kansas Chapter
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
605-339-9804 - office
605-321-1466 - cell
605-271-9227 - fax
Chapter Administrative Assistant