News & Meetings
ACP Japan Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
June 4-5, 2016
Clock Tower Centennial Hall, Kyoto University
Former ACP Japan chapter Governor Kiyoshi Kurokawa, MD, MACP, who led the Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission, has been honored with two recent awards. Dr. Kurokawa was chosen for the list of 100 Top Global Thinkers by Foreign Policy and also received the 2012 Scientific Freedom and Responsibility Award from the American Association for the Advancement of Science. ACP congratulates Dr. Kurokawa on these well-deserved and prestigious awards.
To find out more visit the College's International Activities Web site.
Additional CME Opportunities
- May 2015 Governor's Newsletter
- May 2015 Governor's Newsletter - English
- Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner Kiyoshi Kurokawa, MD, MACP
- December 2014 Governor's Newsletter
- August 2014 Governor's Newsletter
- March 2014 Governor's Newsletter
- March 2014 Governor's Newsletter - English
- Member Accomplishments