ACP Resident/Fellow Member Abstract Competition Clinical Vignette Poster Winner - Internal Medicine Meeting 2015
Special congratulations to Jinous Etemadi, MD from Ball Memorial Hospital Program, who was a winner in the Clinical Vignette category at the Internal Medicine 2015 Abstract Competition. Jinousí poster title was "A Case of a 30 year old Presenting with a Rare Condition Disguised as B Cell Lymphoma".
Congratulations to Christopher M. Callahan, MD, MACP of Indianapolis who has been selected to become Master of the College (MACP) in April 2015. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
2015 ACP Young Achievers
Special congratulations to our chapterís Young Achievers:
- Stephanie N. Martin, MD and Stephen Schutzman, MD - National Abstract Competition/Chapter Winner Poster Finalists
- Rohan Mehta, MD; Wesley S. Prichard, DO; Harsh R. Shah, DO; and Jinous Etemadi, MD - National Abstract Competition/National Poster Finalists
- Emily Cochard, MD - National Abstract Competition/National Poster Finalist and Chapter Winner Poster Finalist
2014 Chapter Meeting Awards
Laureate Award - Debra K. Litzelman, MD, FACP
Laureate Award - Toan Robert Vu, MD, FACP
Governorís Award - Brandon S. Dickey, MD, FACP
Congratulations to Our New Indiana ACP Fellows!
View the full list of Chapter members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months.
Kate Goeller featured in IMpact Newsletter
Kate Goeller, Indiana University School of Medicine, Class of 2014, has a written an article featured in the ACP IMpact newsletter. Read Kate's article
Have you . . . received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the Chapter Web site. Please e-mail items of interest to Donna Seawards.
Page updated: 5/14/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - September 2015
- Call for Abstracts - 2015 IN Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting
- We are proud to announce that Michael C. Sha, MD, FACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Bradley L. Allen, MD, FACP
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization Form
- Member Accomplishments
Indiana Chapter Governor:
J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE
(765) 747-4350; Fax (765) 751-1451
4319 West Clara Lane, PMB #288
Muncie, Indiana 47304