Congratulations to our Members
2015 ACP Young Achievers
View the full list of Young Achievers who will participate in Internal Medicine 2015 as National Abstract Competition Finalists.
Master Receives National Award
Congratulations to Arnold Widen, MD, MACP who received the Outstanding Volunteer Clinical Teacher Award. All national awards and Masterships will be presented during Convocation at Internal Medicine 2015 in Boston.
2015 Internal Medicine Abstract Competition Winners
Special congratulations to Adriana G. Olariu, MD from Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital/University of Chicago, who was a winner in the Resident/Fellow Clinical Research Poster category at the Internal Medicine 2015 Abstract Competition. The poster title was "Risk of Crohn’s Disease Recurrence after Surgical Resection: Implications of Tobacco Use and Preoperative Corticosteroids."
Kudos to our New Master!
Congratulations to Mark Siegler, who will be awarded Mastership of the College at the Convocation ceremony during ACP Internal Medicine 2015 in Boston. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery of health care, or contributions to medical literature.
Congratulations to Our New Fellows
View the full list of new Fellows who were elected in the past 6 months
Chapter Member Elected to National Council
Kudos to Gaurav Jain from the SIU School of Medicine who was recently elected to serve ACP's National Council of Associates as the Midwestern Region Representative. His two-year term started in April 2012. We wish him well in this new leadership role!
The Illinois Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Marie T Brown, MD FACP
- Melody A Christians, MD FACP
Page updated: 6/25/15
- Illinois Southern Region: 2015 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Statements
- Downstate Dialogue - August
- Governor's Newsletter-August 2015
- Registration Now Open for Illinois Chapter Meeting!
- Download the Meeting Program
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery