Congratulations to our Members
Master Receive National Award
Congratulations to Prerna Mona Khanna, MD, FACP who received the Outstanding Volunteer Clinical Teacher Award. All national awards and Masterships will be presented during Convocation at Internal Medicine 2015 in Boston.
Kudos to our New Master!
Congratulations to Mark Siegler, who will be awarded Mastership of the College at the Convocation ceremony during ACP Internal Medicine 2015 in Boston. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery of health care, or contributions to medical literature.
Congratulations to Our New Fellows
View the full list of new Fellows who were elected in the past 6 months
Chapter Member Elected to National Council
Kudos to Gaurav Jain from the SIU School of Medicine who was recently elected to serve ACP's National Council of Associates as the Midwestern Region Representative. His two-year term started in April 2012. We wish him well in this new leadership role!
The Illinois Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Marie T Brown, MD FACP
- Melody A Christians, MD FACP
Page updated: 12/3/14
- Downstate Dialogue - February
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery