Illinois Downstate Chapter Electronic Abstract Form
Deadline - Friday, September 5, 2014
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, Friday, September 5, 2014
To ensure that your abstract is considered, complete all the information below. You must be an ACP member to enter this competition. Please also note that accepted posters should be designed 4' wide x 3' tall.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please email IL.Associates.Day@gmail.com.
If in the conduct of these studies, human or animal subjects were exposed to risks not required by their medical needs, the author affirms that the study was approved by an appropriate committee, or, if no such committee was available and informed consent was needed, it was obtained in accordance with the principles set forth in “The Institutional Guide to DHEW Policy on Protection of Human Subjects” and the “Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals,” published by the NIH.
Page updated: June 17, 2014
- Illinois Southern Region: 2015 Governors-elect Designee
- Downstate Dialogue - December
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall and MKSAP Calendar
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery