Congratulations to Our Members
Kudos to our 2015 Abstract Competition Winners!
The Laureate Award honors those Fellows of the American College of Physicians in the Hawaii Chapter who have demonstrated by their example and conduct an abiding commitment to excellence in medical care, education or research, and service to the community and the American College of Physicians. This award is the most prestigious honor bestowed to a chapter member at the local level.
Past Winners include:
- 1986 Bernard J. B. Yim, MD, FACP
- 1986 Bernard W. D. Fong, MD, FACP
- 1987 Morton E. Berk, MD, FACP
- 1988 James A. Orbison, MD, FACP
- 1989 Fred I. Gilbert, Jr., MD, FACP
- 1990 Robert A. Nordyke, MD, FACP
- 1991 Hortense M. Gandy, MD, FACP
- 1992 Irwin J. Schatz, MD, FACP
- 1993 John S. Melish, MD, FACP
- 2005 Norman Goldstein, MD, FACP
- 2006 Edwin C. Cadman, MD, FACP
- 2007 CAPT. Christopher Culp, MC USN FACP
- 2007 James E. Hastings, MD, FACP
- 2008 Daniel C Davis, Jr MD FACP
- 2009 Patricia A L Blanchette, MD FACP
- 2010 Alvin N Furuike, MD FACP
- 2012 Elizabeth K. Tam, MD FACP
- 2013 Joel Brown, MD FACP
- 2013 Bruce Soll, MD, FACP
- 2014 S. Kalani Brady, MD, MPH, FACP
- 2014 Alan D. Tice, MD, FACP
- 2015 Jeffrey L Berenberg, MD FACP
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates Hawaii Chapter physicians who were elected to Fellowship in the College in the past 6 months.
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Mary Ann Antonelli, MD, FACP.
Page updated: 1/28/14