Check our our historical list of chapter awardees.
2015 ACP Young Achievers
Special congratulations to our chapterís Young Achievers: David Maniscalco, Nirmol Philip, MD, Xian Qiao, MD, Akash N Sethi, DO, Giovanna L Uzelac, MD who will participate in Internal Medicine 2015 as National Abstract Competition Finalists.
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates physicians who have been elected to Fellowship in the College in the past six months as well as welcomes its new members. Please view the list and join us in celebrating with them!
We encourage you to recruit your colleagues to become ACP Members and to get involved in the Delaware chapter. Our Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Virginia U Collier, MD MACP
- Jennifer S Myers, MD FACP
Have you received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Have you done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, or received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the Chapter Web site. Please e-mail items of interest to our Chapter's Executive Director, Ann Tennett.
Page updated: 3/23/15
- 3/25/15 ECP Program - Avoiding Legal Pitfalls of Electronic Medical Records
- We are proud to announce that Virginia Collier, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Tabassum Salam, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly