International Health Subcommittee
The International Health Subcommittee is part of the American College of Physicians, Delaware Chapter. We meet at regular intervals (usually, 3 times a year) to discuss international education and health-related activities. We generally meet at the Christiana Care Health Systems main cmapus on Stanton-Ogletown Road. To see a list of subcommittee members or to find contact information for inquiries or for information click here.
Vision and Mission
The International Subcommittee seeks to promote global health interests, particularly as pertains to the membership of the American College of Physicians in general, the Delaware Chapter in particular.
We will focus our efforts on education and advocacy as a means to increase awareness of global health, and to increase participation in international cooperative activities, particularly in developing regions.
Meetings and Activities
Global Health and Medicine Survey
Page updated: 4/10/08
- 3/25/15 ECP Program - Avoiding Legal Pitfalls of Electronic Medical Records
- We are proud to announce that Virginia Collier, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Tabassum Salam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly