On June 15th we held our latest Salon Dinner at the home of Alice Fuisz, MD, FACP, Governor for the ACP DC Chapter. Dr Lisa Martin was our guest discussion leader reviewing the new cholesterol guidelines. As always, we had a great meal and a lively discussion. Thanks again to Dr. Martin for speaking with us and to Dr. Laurie Duncan for organizing the program.
Page updated: 06/16/14
- We are proud to announce that Richard B. Perry, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Medical Students Steps to Success Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Ashesh D. Patel, MD, FACP
- Chapter- Recommended Practice Tips
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly