Chapter-Recommended Practice Tips
DC ACP is committed to helping our members with the complexities of everyday medical practice. Below are some practice "tips" which may be useful to you. If you have suggestions for other topics to be covered, please contact the Governor, Michael Gold MD, FACP.
- All You Need to Know about Electronic Medical Records
- Silent PPOs: Protecting Your Practice Revenues From Hidden Business Arrangements
- How to Bill for Counseling and Coordination of Care
- How to Bill for the Welcome to Medicare Visit
- Is It Time to Outsource My Billing?
Page updated: 01/07/09
- We are proud to announce that Richard B. Perry, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Ashesh D. Patel, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly