District of Columbia Chapter
About the District of Columbia Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governor, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.More Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- We are proud to announce that Richard B. Perry, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Medical Students Steps to Success Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Ashesh D. Patel, MD, FACP
- Chapter- Recommended Practice Tips
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly