Congratulations to our 2014 CT Chapter Award Winners!
The Connecticut Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Bayode A Afolalu, MBBS FACP
Congratulations to our new Connecticut ACP Fellows elected in the past 6 months.
Fellowship is an honor achieved by those recognized by their peers for personal integrity, superior competence in internal medicine, professional accomplishment, and demonstrated scholarship.
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please e-mail it to Nancy Sullivan and specify that it is for the Member Accomplishments section of the Chapter Web site.
Page updated: 7/18/14
- New Blog Post - The Connecticut Choosing Wisely Summit
- Blog Post - Report on Healthcare Disparities Symposium
- Blog Post - A More Welcome MOC Update
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- November 2014 Update from the Governor
- Profile of Dr. Nardino, the CT Chapter Governor
- Recent e-mails from the Governor
- Member Accomplishments