ACP Resident/Fellow Member Abstract Competition Clinical Vignette Poster Winner - Internal Medicine Meeting 2015
Special congratulations to Birinder S. Singh, MD from the Danbury Hospital Program, who was a winner in the Clinical Vignette category at the Internal Medicine 2015 Abstract Competition. Birinderís poster title was "Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis: A Potentially Fatal Autoimmune Encephalitis".
2015 ACP Young Achievers
Special congratulations to our chapterís Young Achievers:
- Theo Borgovan, MD and Birinder S Singh, MD - National Abstract Competition/Chapter Winner Poster Finalist
- Bhavtosh Dedania, MD; Kofi M. Osei, MD; Allen Shih; and Jin Xu, MD - National Abstract Competition/National Poster Finalists
Congratulations to our 2014 CT Chapter Award Winners!
Congratulations to our new Connecticut ACP Fellows elected in the past 6 months.
Fellowship is an honor achieved by those recognized by their peers for personal integrity, superior competence in internal medicine, professional accomplishment, and demonstrated scholarship.
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please e-mail it to Nancy Sullivan and specify that it is for the Member Accomplishments section of the Chapter Web site.
Page updated: 5/14/2015
- New Blog Post - IM 2015 Ė ACPís Centennial
- Blog Post - Introducing Chapter Members on National Committees: Julie Rosenbaum
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- November 2014 Update from the Governor
- Profile of Dr. Nardino, the CT Chapter Governor
- Recent e-mails from the Governor
- Member Accomplishments