News & Meetings
ACP Quebec Chapter Meeting and ASMIQ Spring Meeting
May 29-30, 2015
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
For more information contact: Lucie Terriault
For the «journée interuniversitaire» on May 29th, there are no fees.
For the workshop on May 30th, there are no fees for the ASMIQ’s members and the residents IV and V.
It is $25 for the residents I-II-III and $250 for other professionals.
ACP Atlantic Provinces Chapter and Canadian Society of Internal Medicine Annual Meeting
October 14-17, 2015
Delta Prince Edward, Charlottetown
Visit: www.csim.ca for more information.
ACP Ontario Chapter Meeting
November 6-7, 2015
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
3311 Caroga Drive
Mississauga, ON L4V 1A3
Special accommodation rates have been secured.
Book your hotel by clicking here.
Or call #1-888-844-5038 or 905-678-0041.
To obtain the special rate, please quote the group name “S16.”
Registration and programming are forthcoming.
Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine Conference
Organized by: Rocky Mountain/ACP/Alberta Medical Association
Save the date!
November 12-15, 2015
Visit: www.rockymountaininternalmed.com for more information.
Join us at Internal Medicine 2015 in Boston!
Additional CME Opportunities
- Future Worldwide Meetings
- Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 (April 3 - May 2; Boston, MA)
- ACP College Calendar
- PG Course Listings
Canadian Governors' Newsletters
Quebec - April 2015
Manitoba/Saskatchewan - April 2015
Ontario - April 2015
British Columbia - December 2014
Alberta - November 2014
Manitoba/Saskatchewan - November 2014
Ontario - November 2014
British Columbia - May 2014
British Columbia - April 2014
- Quebec Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments