Helpful Resources and Links
Physician & Practice Timeline
Practice Management Center
Doctors for Adults
International Medical Graduates
International Society of Internal Medicine
ACP Internal Medicine Report
Medical Laboratory Evaluation - Proficiency Testing Program and an Essential Tool for Quality Assessment (QA)
ACP Clinical Practice Guidelines - Cover many areas of internal medicine, such as screening for cancer or other major diseases, diagnosis, treatment, and medical technology.
Center for Ethics and Professionalism - The Center for Ethics and Professionalism is your resource on current issues in medical ethics and professionalism at the bedside, in research, and in medical education.
Web Sites for Internists - The ACP is working to expand the utility of the Web in your daily practice. For a review of current selected areas of the Web, check out Web Sites for Internists a database of selected sites of medical resources.
Patient Education Tools - An array of patient education tools are available for free to ACP members who wish to educate their patients and communities.
Page Updated: 2/8/2016
- Quebec Region Le bulletin du gouverneur Décembre 2015
- Quebec Region Governor's Newsletter English-December 2015
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Region Governor's Newsletter-December 2015
- Ontario Region Governor's Newsletter-December 2015
- Atlantic Provinces Region-Meet Our Governor-elect, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Region-Meet Our Governor-elect, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments