National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- DynaMed Plus
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 8/28/2015
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Southern CA Region I Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - July 2015
- Southern CA Region II Residents & Students Fair
- CA Northern Abstract Competition
Deadline for submissions: September 13, 2015
- Southern CA Region III Abstract Competition
Deadline for submissions: September 14, 2015
- 2015 All California Meeting
October 30-November 1
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly