If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please e-mail it to Gus Chavez.
Congratulations to Donald C. Balfour III, MD, MACP, who has been elected to Mastership in the College (MACP). To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
We are also proud to announce that Jason Williams, MD has been named a Herbert S. Waxman Award Scholar.
The California Chapters recognize and congratulate physicians who have been elected to Fellowship in the College in the past six months as well as welcomes their new members. Please view the list and join us in celebrating with them!
The California Chapters would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
Mohinder P. Ahluwalia, MBBS
Russ B. Altman, MD FACP
Monica M. Banchero-Hasson, MD, FACP
Tracy E. Bercu, MD
Emery H. Chang, MD
Molly Cooke, MD, FACP
Phyllis A Guze, MD, MACP
Lia E. Katz, MD, FACP
Alireza Khazaeizadeh, MD
Robert A. Lowell, MD
George W. Meyer, MD, FACP
Michael K. Ong, MD, FACP
John E. Padour, MD, FACP
Mohsen Saadat, DO, FACP
Page updated: 10/26/15
- Southern California Region III: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- California Northern Chapter: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- Southern CA Region I Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - July 2015
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly