ACP Northern California Chapterís Council of Early Career Physicians
Welcome to the ACP Northern California Chapterís Council of Early Career Physicians! We are excited to assemble a diverse group of early career physicians in the Northern California Chapter. We seek to create a networking arena for early career physicians to come together to build foundations for their careers. In the coming year, we will host a series of events where you will be able to meet other internists throughout the Northern California region both virtually and in person.
Our goal is to promote innovation and partnership for our early career physicians, as well as to foster professional skills and networking opportunities needed to be a successful internist in our rapidly evolving healthcare system. We look forward to meeting you, hearing your thoughts and having fun together! Feel free to contact the current Chair of the CA Northern CECP, Tiffany Leung, MD, MPH, FACP. Or, contact us at our CECP e-mail or tweet us @CANOCECP!
Your 2014-2015 CECP leaders,
"ABC's for ECPs: A Podcast for Early Career Physicians" by Scott Selinger
Available on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/abcs-for-ecps/id851170070?mt=2
Transcripts also available
Page updated: 01/23/15
- Southern California Region III: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- California Northern Chapter: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- Southern CA Region I Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - July 2015
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly