California Northern Speakers' Bureau
The Northern California Region has established a Speakers' Bureau to bring high-quality CME programs to hospitals, medical centers, and physicians' groups in Northern California, particularly in regions outside the Bay Area. We have recruited a cadre of exceptional speakers, experts in their fields, to present educational talks on more than 60 topics of interest and importance to primary care physicians.
If notified three months in advance, we will line up a speaker for your educational program. Contact Carmelina Raffetto at firstname.lastname@example.org with requests or for more information.
Page updated: 12-17-13
- Southern California Region II Chapter Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Southern California Region I Chapter Governor's Newsletter-March 2015
- Southern California Region III Chapter Governor's Newsletter-February 2015
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Board Review Course
- California Services Winter 2015 Newsletter
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly