California Northern Speakers' Bureau
The Northern California Region has established a Speakers' Bureau to bring high-quality CME programs to hospitals, medical centers, and physicians' groups in Northern California, particularly in regions outside the Bay Area. We have recruited a cadre of exceptional speakers, experts in their fields, to present educational talks on more than 60 topics of interest and importance to primary care physicians.
If notified three months in advance, we will line up a speaker for your educational program. Contact Carmelina Raffetto at firstname.lastname@example.org with requests or for more information.
Page updated: 12-17-13
- California Northern Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- Southern CA Region II Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - December 2015
- California Services Winter 2015 Newsletter
- Southern California Region III: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- California Northern Chapter: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates