Northern California Chapter 2013 Abstract Competition
The Northern California Chapter is pleased to host an abstract competition for all chapter Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Students. Posters will be displayed at the chapter meeting, which will be held November 1-3, 2013 at the San Jose Marriott in San Jose.
Each program is alloted a specific number of abstracts, so the program director must approve all submissions.
Poster size: 42 x 42 (square) or 32 x 42 (rectangular)
Saturday afternoon will include Doctors' Dilemma, poster competition, followed by a "hearty" reception and awards presentation.
There is opportunity for regional and national recognition, cash prizes, along with stipend to attend Internal Medicine 2014 in Florida for three (3) first place posters.
Questions about the competition can be directed to Carmelina Raffetto.
Page updated: 09/26/13
- California Northern Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- Southern CA Region II Chapter-Governor's Newsletter - December 2015
- California Services Winter 2015 Newsletter
- Southern California Region III: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- California Northern Chapter: Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates