Southern California Regions 1, 2 and 3 Abstract Form
Only residents and medical students in Southern California Regions I, II, or III are eligible to submit an abstract. First author must be currently enrolled in an Internal Medicine residency or specialty fellowship training program within Southern California, or as a student at a Southern California Medical or Osteopathic School. Limit of two abstracts (one per category) per individual.
Deadline Tuesday, October 1, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after midnight, Tuesday, October 1, 2013
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Guz Chavez at email@example.com.
Page posted: August 19, 2013
- CA Northern Abstract Competition
Deadline for submissions: September 13, 2015
- Southern California Region II Chapter Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Southern California Region I Chapter Governor's Newsletter-March 2015
- Southern California Region III Chapter Governor's Newsletter-February 2015
- Southern California Region I Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect, Mark S. Noah, MD, FACP
- Southern California Region II Chapter - Meet Our Governor-elect, Alpesh N. Amin, MD, MBA, MACP
- Board Review Course
- Member Accomplishments
- Medicare Updates
- Internist Weekly