Herbert S. Waxman Award for Outstanding Medical Student Educator
Congratulations to Yolanda Mercer, MD of Tucson. Yolanda is the winner of the ACP Herbert S. Waxman Award for Outstanding Medical Student Educator award.
2015 ACP Young Achievers
Special congratulations to our chapterís Young Achievers:
- Adebisi Alli, DO; Jorge L Jo Kamimoto, MD; Geoffrey J Orme, DO; and Andrew Welch - National Abstract Competition/Chapter Winner Poster Finalists
- Jawad Bilal, MD; Melissa A Crawley, MD; Kyle J Henry, MD; James Lish; Edward R Maharam, MD; and Namit N Rohant, MD - National Abstract Competition/National Poster Finalists
- Irbaz Riaz, MD - National Abstract Competition/National Winners
Congratulations to our 2014 Arizona Chapter Awardees!
Laureate - Shakaib Rehman, MD, FACP
Volunteerism & Community Service - Binh Duong, DO, FACP
Educator of the Year - Sonal Haerter, MD and Mayar Al Mohajer, MD, FACP
Congratulations to Our New Fellows
Fellowship is an honor achieved by those recognized by their peers for personal integrity, superior competence in internal medicine, professional accomplishment, and demonstrated scholarship.
View the full list of New Fellows
Have you received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Have you done interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the newsletter and post the information on our Chapter website. Please e-mail items of interest to Dixie Swan via e-mail: email@example.com. Thanks!
Page updated: 3/30/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our New Governor, Robert M. Aaronson, MD, FACP
- Download the list of 2014 Resident/Student winners
- AZ Chapter Chat - May 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
May 2014 Edition
- Meet the Masters Series
- Member Accomplishments