Edward R. Loveland Memorial Award for a Distinguished Contribution in the Health Field
In honor of: The late Edward R. Loveland, the first Executive Staff Officer of the College.
This award is bestowed to a layperson or lay organization for a distinguished contribution in the health field.
Nominating and supporting letters should address:
- What is the nature of the services provided to the community by the nominee? Over what period of time have these services been provided?
- Are there measures of impact or effect? Health outcomes?
- Please share any testimonials from those served.
- Have the nominee’s contributions been sustained over time?
- In what ways does this program/effort serve as a model for others? Have others utilized the model?
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP's recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.