Edward R. Loveland Memorial Award for a Distinguished Contribution in the Health Field
In honor of: The late Edward R. Loveland, the first Executive Staff Officer of the College.
This award is bestowed to a layperson or lay organization for a distinguished contribution in the health field.
Nominating and supporting letters should address:
- What is the nature of the services provided to the community by the nominee? Over what period of time have these services been provided?
- Are there measures of impact or effect? Health outcomes?
- Please share any testimonials from those served.
- Have the nominee’s contributions been sustained over time?
- In what ways does this program/effort serve as a model for others? Have others utilized the model?
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.