Innovations in Military Medicine: Everything You Missed While Treating Covid-19
Join ACP's Tri-Service Chapters at our upcoming comprehensive virtual scientific meeting, September 7 - 10. Refresh your knowledge, earn CME/MOC, and connect with your chapter colleagues in a new, convenient virtual platform.
Learn, Connect, and Engage from Your Own Space
- Attend exclusive live, interactive learning sessions with your tri-service colleagues from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
- Engage with other attendees in facilitated breakout “rooms” to discuss topics important to you and your community, both professionally and socially.
- Receive top-notch education from expert faculty, connect with one another, and learn new ways to get involved with our chapters. This meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest knowledge.
Governor, Air Force Chapter
Governor, Army Chapter
Governor, Navy Chapter
- Medicine in the era of COVID-19
- Thieves’ Market
- Dermatology for the Internist
- Radiology for the Internist
- A Guide to Shared Decision Making
- ACP Chapter Town Hall
- Residents, Fellows and Early Career Physicians Abstract Competition
- Dacia Boyce, MD
- Matthew B. Carroll, MD, FACP, FACR
- Angelique Collamer, MD, FACP, Air Force Chapter Governor
- Michael Dore, MD
- Joshua Hawley-Molloy, MD, FACP Army Chapter Governor
- John Hunninghake, MD
- Cristin Mount, MD, FACP, FCCM
- Victoria Sullivan, MD
- Mark Tschanz, DO, MACM, FACP, Navy Chapter Governor
- Robert Walter, MD
9.25 CME/MOC Available
Release Date: September 10, 2021
Termination Date: September 10, 2022
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 9.25 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credit claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Tuesday, September 7
|1300 - 1600||USU Faculty Development: Register at: https://fac-dev.usuhs.edu/
COL Jessica Bunin
|1700 - 1800||Doctors Dilemma|
Wednesday, September 8
Thursday, September 9
Friday, September 10
Tri-Service Chapters Registration
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member||$0|
|ACP Medical Student Member||$0|
|ACP Affiliate Member||$0|
|Nonmember Medical Student||$0|
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional||$0|
Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).
Have all your questions answered before you register. Don’t see what you need? Contact your Chapter for additional information.
How do I access the virtual meeting?
I don't have an ACP account or I cannot access my account.
Will attendees be able to ask questions or participate in the session, or is the session just going to consist of streamed presentations?
Will sessions be recorded and archived for later consumption?
For other questions about the virtual meeting, contact Angelique N. Collamer at email@example.com.