Join your colleagues in internal medicine at the next scientific meeting of the Virginia Chapter of the American College of Physicians, being held November 12-13, 2021, at the Hilton Short Pump in Richmond. The meeting is a great way for you to recharge, rewind, and reflect with your peers, chapter leaders, and great speakers. Connect with the Virginia Chapter's rich source of knowledge content.
- COVID-19: Lessons Learned
- The Basics and Beyond of IBS
- You Snooze, You Lose – Clinical Pearls in Insomnia
- Treating Migraine Headache in 2021
- Sexual Dysfunction: Do Ask, Do Tell
- Best Papers Inpatient and Outpatient for 2020
- Lisa Ellis MD MACP - Co-Chair
- Simon Lehtinen MD FACP – Co-Chair
- Stuart Henochowicz MD FACP
- Dana Buchanan MD FACP
- Rob Enelow MD FACP
- Eileen West MD FACP
For other questions about the meeting, contact Ann Tennet at 540-631-0426 or firstname.lastname@example.org.