You are here
Contact Your Legislators
Find Your Legislator
To determine your legislator in Columbia, SC click on this link: www.sc.gov. Fill out the information requested and write your concerns to your legislators in an e-mail.
To determine your legislators in Washington, DC, click on this link: http://forms.house.gov for the House of Representatives, and this link: www.senate.gov for the Senate. Again, after completing basic information online you will be able to write your own e-mail letting them know what is important to you.
Letters for Your Legislators
Click on the links below to download letters to your legislators. Simply type in the name of your legislator at the top and type your name at the end. Then, print and send your letters to the address listed on your legislator's Web site.
Online Learning Center
Visit ACP’s Online Learning Center to explore a wide-ranging library of online CME and MOC activities. Not sure what your state’s licensure requirements are? Click on the State CME Requirements tab to view your state’s requirements and links to suggested learning activities or browse recent items below:
ACP Well-being and Professional Fulfillment
Check out ACP's well-being and professional fulfillment website for individual, community, and organizational well-being resources.
- Patients Before Paperwork is an ACP initiative designed to reinvigorate the patient-physician relationship by challenging unnecessary practice.
Crisis and Counseling Support
- For the Frontlines - free, 24/7. USA text 741741, UK text 85258, Canada text 741741
- Project Parachute pro bono teletherapy for Covid-19 frontliners
- The Physician Support Line - free and confidential
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 and crisis text line at 741-741
- SAHMSA Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
CME for Well-being
Selected CME activities for well-being are now available on the ACP Well-being and Professional Fulfillment website. Activities include short ten-minute Mini but Mighty Skills for Well-being recordings as well as crisis and long-term well-being management webinars for individuals and communities. For questions about the well-being CME activities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mini But Mighty Skills for Well-being
- COVID-19: Practical Advice and Support from Internists on the Front Lines
- Positive Psychology in Times of Crisis
- Optimizing Well-being, Practice Culture, and Professional Thriving in an Era of Turbulence
- Building Your Resilient Self
- Mindfulness in Medicine: What Physicians Need to Know