Cardiometabolic Health Update
After an unprecedented year for internists, the OK Chapter is pleased to offer a safe meeting space to learn, recharge, and facilitate face-to-face discussion with your peers, chapter leaders, and guest speakers!
Join your internal medicine colleagues at the next OK Chapter scientific meeting October 14 - 15, 2022:
- Earn CME credits and MOC points and connect with other internists who know your challenges and can help you find solutions.
- Experience top-notch education from expert faculty, meet new people and connect with old friends, and learn about ways to get involved with our Chapter.
- This meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest information.
We look forward to seeing you in University of Oklahoma - Schusterman Center, Tulsa Oklahoma!
Governor, Oklahoma Chapter
- Updates on Bariatric Surgery for Treatment of Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Updates on Cardiometabolic Health & HIV
- Updates on Pregnancy & Cardiovascular Complications
- Updates on Cario-Renal Syndrome and Inpatient Treatment
- Updates on Dietary Counseling for Type 2 Diabetes
- Updates on ACP & Oklahoma Chapter Activities
- Student/Resident Live Poster Competition
- Doctor's Dilemma ®
- Lewis Aldred, MD FACP, Mississippi Chapter Chapter
- Audrey Corbett, MD, FACP
- Matlock Jeffries, MD, FACP, FACR
- Martina J. Jelley, MD, MSPH, FACP
- Brian Lich, MD, FACP
- Jesse R. Richards, DO (Chair)
- Michael Weisz, MD, MACP
Friday, October 14
Saturday, October 15
Keynote: George M. Abraham, MD, MPH, MACP, FIDSA
Oklahoma Chapter Registration
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member||$0|
|ACP Medical Student Member||$0|
|ACP Affiliate Member||$50|
|Nonmember Medical Student||$0|
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional||$75|
Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).
You can customize the FAQ section while filling out the Detailed Information in the Chapter Meeting Assistant. Below is a list of standard FAQs for the promotional page.
Registration fee includes attendance for all scientific sessions, Friday Reception, Saturday continental breakfast, Saturday and lunch and CME documentation.Members whose dues were not paid for the current fiscal year will receive the nonmember registration rate.
Can I follow along on social media?
Yes, follow/like the OK Chapter through the meeting on social media! Use the hashtag #IMProud.
- Facebook: @OklahomaACP
ACP Chapters Meeting Code of Conduct
ACP is a community that values collegiality, respect for patents and each other, and medicine’s standards of ethics and professionalism. ACP members are guided by the content and spirit of the ACP Pledge and by their commitment to the ethics of medicine, including those in the ACP Ethics Manual. “Physicians’ conduct as professionals and as individuals should merit the respect of the community.”
ACP expects members, staff, and others who participate in events and activities involving ACP to treat others as you would like to be treated – with courtesy, respect for differences, and in ways that appropriately represent the profession of internal medicine. As set forth in ACP’s An-Harassment Policy, ACP does not tolerate any form of harassment, including intimidation, hostility, or other unwelcome and offensive communication or treatment.
If you experience or observe harassing, inappropriate or otherwise unprofessional behavior, or you have concerns about how you have been treated by an ACP member or staff or anyone else at an ACP meeting or event, you may report the incident to Chapter Staff.
The chapter reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate; including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and the chapter reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
For other questions about the chapter meeting, contact Kathy Musson at firstname.lastname@example.org.