Fostering Excellence in Internal Medicine
Live events are changing, and American College of Physicians is helping lead the way with the ability to learn, network, and engage like never before!
- Presented both live and virtually October 15, 2022, ACP's NE Chapter is pleased to offer a safe meeting space to earn CME/MOC, recharge, and engage with one another. Sessions will be held live at the Lied Lodge at Arbor Day Farm, Nebraska City NE as well as through exclusive virtual keynote and education sessions.
- Learn, Connect, and Engage in Person or from Home or Office Attend or tune in to exclusive live, interactive sessions with your local Chapter colleagues. Regardless of location, you can engage with each other to discuss topics important to you and your community, both professionally and socially.
- These flexible options provide access to top-notch education, help you connect with each other, and learn about ways to get involved with your Chapter. This Meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest knowledge.
Governor, Nebraska Chapter
- ACP Update from the ACP BOG Chair, Dr. Rebecca Andrews MS, MD, FACP
- Response to COVID in Rural Nebraska
- How to Manage Continuous Glucose Monitors and Insulin Pumps
- Updates in Congestive Heart Failure
- New Technology in Medical Care
- Doctor's Dilemma
- Nathan Anderson, MD, FACP
- Suzette Clarke, MD, FACP
- Bradley DeVrieze, MD
- Paul Millner, MD
- Renuga Vivekanandan, MD
- Micah Beachy, DO, FACP, NE Governor
Nebraska Chapter Registration
|Categories||In-Person Registration||Virtual Registration|
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member||$0||$0|
|ACP Medical Student Member||$0||$0|
|Nonmember Medical Student*||$0||$0|
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional*||$125||$125|
|Register Now||Register Now|
Members whose dues were not paid for the current fiscal year will receive the nonmember registration rate. Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).
*Nonmember Residents, Medical Students, and Allied Health Professionals cannot register online and must register by contacting Customer Service at 800-523-1546, ext. 2600 in order to get the correct registration rate.
Find answers to commonly asked questions here.
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, all scientific sessions and materials, and CME documentation.Members whose dues were not paid for the current fiscal year will receive the nonmember registration rate.
Can I follow along on social media?
Yes, follow/like the NE Chapter through the meeting on social media! Use the hashtag #IMProud.
Cancellations and Refunds
Individuals who fail to attend the course (no-shows) will not be entitled to any refund.
What does registration include?
How do I access the virtual meeting?
I cannot access my account
I do not have an ACPonline account
We have reserved a block of rooms at the following rates until September 15, 2022. When making your reservation, be sure to mention that you will be attending the ACP NE Chapter meeting. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so make your reservation as early as possible by calling the hotel directly at 8005465433 or registering online.
Arbor Day Farm Lied Lodge
2700 Sylvan Road
Nebraska City, NE 68410
Will this meeting be recorded?
ACP Chapters Meeting Code of Conduct
ACP is a community that values collegiality, respect for patents and each other, and medicine's standards of ethics and professionalism. ACP members are guided by the content and spirit of the ACP Pledge and by their commitment to the ethics of medicine, including those in the ACP Ethics Manual. "Physicians' conduct as professionals and as individuals should merit the respect of the community."
ACP expects members, staff, and others who participate in events and activities involving ACP to treat others as you would like to be treated - with courtesy, respect for differences, and in ways that appropriately represent the profession of internal medicine. As set forth in ACP's An-Harassment Policy, ACP does not tolerate any form of harassment, including intimidation, hostility, or other unwelcome and offensive communication or treatment.
If you experience or observe harassing, inappropriate or otherwise unprofessional behavior, or you have concerns about how you have been treated by an ACP member or staff or anyone else at an ACP meeting or event, you may report the incident to Chapter Staff.
The chapter reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate; including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and the chapter reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
If you have questions about the chapter, the meeting program, or have a disability or any special dietary needs, please contact Carol Wang, Executive Director at 402-393-1415 or email@example.com