You are here
2020 LA Chapter Meeting Presentations & Photos
ACP’s Comprehensive Coronavirus Resources, available at www.acponline.org/novel-coronavirus
FOR YOUR NEWSLETTER NEWS & UPDATES Posted on March 24, 2020
ACP is committed to doing everything possible to help internists prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19 virus to ensure that our patients get the care they need.
The resources on our regularly updated webpage include:
- Educational resources, including ACP’s “Novel Coronavirus: A Physician's Guide”
- Resources on Telehealth including ACP’s New Curriculum, Telemedicine: A Practical Guide for Incorporation into your Practice, and ACP’s Telehealth Coding and Billing Practice Management Tips
- The collection of Annals of Internal Medicine content
- Advocacy and Regulatory letters and statements
- A link to ACP’s Member Forum
These resources are meant to assist internists seeking to prepare and manage their response. ACP will continue to update this page with resources developed by ACP and other organizations.