Fostering Excellence in Internal Medicine
Join ACP's Indiana Chapter at our upcoming comprehensive virtual scientific meeting, November 19, 2021. Refresh your knowledge, earn CME/MOC, and connect with your chapter colleagues in a new, convenient virtual platform.
Learn, Connect, and Engage from Your Own Space
- Attend exclusive live, interactive learning sessions with your Chapter colleagues from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
- Engage with other attendees to discuss topics important to you and your community, both professionally and socially.
- Receive top-notch education from expert faculty, connect with one another, and learn new ways to get involved with our Chapter. This meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest knowledge.
Governor, Indiana Chapter
- Keynote on Healthcare Disparities
- Equity and Diversity in Medicine
- Coding Update
- Amna Anees, MD, FACP
- J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, MACP, FACE, FAAPL
- Simranjit (Sam) Singh, MD
- Bradley M. Sutter, MD, FACP
- Randall Lee, MD, FACP
4 CME & MOC Available
Release Date: November 19, 2021
Termination Date:November 19, 2022
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACP designates this other activity (live component and enduring component) for a maximum 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Indiana Chapter Registration
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member||$0|
|ACP Medical Student Member||$0|
|ACP Affiliate Member||$0|
|Nonmember Medical Student||$0|
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional||$25|
Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET).
Have all your questions answered before you register. Don’t see what you need? Contact Chapter Staff for additional information.
How do I access the virtual meeting?
I don't have an ACP account or I cannot access my account.
Will attendees be able to ask questions or participate in the session, or is the session just going to consist of streamed presentations?
Will sessions be recorded and archived for later consumption?
For other questions about the virtual meeting, contact Colleen Keeku at 312-618-5839 or email@example.com.