You are here
(May 2021) Congratulations to the following members:
- Adrian Lugo, MD, Indiana Internal Medicine Residency Program, Vincennes, IN - Hunter Accidentally Stumbles Upon Leprosy in West Florida Southwest
- David Manring, MD, Indiana University School of Medicine Program - Med/Peds, Indianapolis, IN - An Interesting Case of Otitis Media
(May 2020) J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, MACP, FACE was officially recognized with ACP Mastership in 2020. Masterships are awarded because of “personal character, positions of honor, contributions towards furthering the purposes of the ACP, eminence in practice or in medical research, or other attainments in science or in the art of medicine.”
(Fall 2020) Here are the winners in the following categories:
1. David Manring, IUSM: An Interesting Case of Otitis Media
2. Rituparna Medda, St. Vincent: When Poop Itches - Psoriasis-Associated Celiacs in the Elderly
3. Rachel Wester, St. Vincent: A Rare Case of Neuro-Behçet’s
1. Brandon Pearce, St. Vincent: Resident Physician Handoff: A Quality Improvement Challenge.
2. Stephen Hon, St. Vincent: Medical Malfunction! A combined simulation approach to improve resident awareness and performance.
1. Hanna Webb, IUSM: Describing Transfers Originating Out-of-Facility for Nursing Home Residents.
2. Kanupriya Gulati, St. Vincent: Do Incentives Work for Residency Patient Safety Education?
3. Rayanne Pancoast, St. Vincent: A Residency Clinic’s Experience with the Emergency Implementation of Telemedicine