You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Become a Fellow
ACP offers a number of resources to help members make sense of the MOC requirements and earn points.
Understanding MOC Requirements
Earn MOC points
The most comprehensive meeting in Internal Medicine.
April 11-13, 2019
Internal Medicine Meeting 2019
Prepare for the Certification and Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Exam with an ACP review course.
Board Certification Review Courses
MOC Exam Prep Courses
Treating a patient? Researching a topic? Get answers now.
Visit AnnalsLearn More
Visit MKSAP 17 Learn More
Visit DynaMed Plus
Ensure payment and avoid policy violations. Plus, new resources to help you navigate the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
Access helpful forms developed by a variety of sources for patient charts, logs, information sheets, office signs, and use by practice administration.
ACP advocates on behalf on internists and their patients on a number of timely issues. Learn about where ACP stands on the following areas:
© Copyright 2018 American College of Physicians. All Rights Reserved. 190 North Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1572
Toll Free: (800) 523.1546 · Local: (215) 351.2400
1. Outland: The Medicare Quality Payment Program (aka MACRA): What You Need to Know
2. Brown/Weinstein: Practice Wisely and Save 2 Hours a Day
3. Mackinnon: PCMH Update
4. Paul: Sleep 101
5. Pain and AFib Champions (2 presentations)
6. Mathew: You Are What You Eat
7. Bhan: Updates in AFib Management
8. Passman: Devices Used in the Care of the Cardiac Patient
9. Dedhia: Mindfulness Workshop
10. Dorman: Stroke Neurology Update
11. Rosen: The "Taboo" Disease Obesity and Your Patient
12. Bleasdale: Successfully Navigating a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
13. Black: Stop! Safe Treatment of Pain
14. Fojtik: A Short Primer on the Regulation of the Practice of Medicine and the Role of State Medical Boards
15. Moberg: Opioids and Chronic Pain—the Uncomfortable Interface
16. Alic: Essentials of Preoperative Medicine
17. Cheng: Tribal Leadership and the Resilient Medical Culture
18. Clarke: This Year's Top News for Internists