About the District of Columbia Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governor, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Chapters have a variety of opportunities for members to get involved. Fill out your Member Engagement Profile and we'll let you know when opportunities match them.
- DC’s Emergency Child Care Initiative for Health Care Professionals
- Physician Wellness: Free Music to Soothe and Lift Your Spirits
- The District of Columbia Chapter is a 2019 Silver Level Chapter Excellence Award Winner!
- MSDC Requests Physician Consultation Services
- Meet the District of Columbia Governor
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Shmuel Shoham, MD, FACP
Governor, DC Chapter
Chapter Support Staff