You are here
Local Links & Resources
Visit Colorado Foundation for Medical Care, offering Leadership in Colorado Health Care.
Rocky Vista University, College of Osteopathic Medicine is looking for a board certified internist for a ¼ time (roughly ten hours a week) administrative position that would be overseeing clinical rotations for third and fourth year medical students. Interested parties should contact Michael Tieman, MD, Chairperson of the Department of Specialty Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments. Please e-mail your suggestions to our Chapter's Staff, Christine Westbrook.
- ACP JournalWise
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- DynaMed Plus®
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Patient Education Resources and Tools
- Physician & Practice Timeline
- Practice Advisor
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Volunteering as a Physician