You are here
Health and Public Policy Committee: Mission & Goals
Health and Public Policy Committee:
Mission & Goals
- To provide a forum for discussion of current legislative and public policy developments in health care.
- To inform and engage our membership concerning these developments.
- To advocate for public policy that best serves the interests of internal medicine physicians and our patients.
- Present a summary of the year's Health and Public Policy Developments at our Chapter's Annual Meeting.
- Send out at least 2 e-mails per year to our membership with policy updates, pertinent new information, or alerts.
- Have one or more of our members be present at all tables where health policy discussions are taking place in Colorado.
- Support the National ACP health policy initiatives through participation in the Key Contact Program and Leadership Day.