Moving Forward Together: New Tools and New Directions
Join ACP's California Chapter at our upcoming comprehensive virtual scientific meeting, October 29, 2022. Refresh your knowledge, earn CME/MOC, and connect with your chapter colleagues in a new, convenient virtual platform.
Learn, Connect, and Engage from Your Own Space
- Attend exclusive live, interactive learning sessions with your Chapter colleagues from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
- Engage with other attendees to discuss topics important to you and your community, both professionally and socially.
- Receive top-notch education from expert faculty, connect with one another, and learn new ways to get involved with our Chapter. This meeting will help you meet your needs as a physician and help you provide the best care for your patients using the latest knowledge.
ACP Governor, California Northern
ACP Governor, California Southern Region 1
ACP Governor, California Southern Region 2
ACP Governor, California Southern Region 3
- Two SEP Modules
- Updates in General Internal Medicine and Hospital Medicine
- Advances in Psychiatry, Infectious Diseases, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Health Equity and Inclusion
- Inaugural Faith T. Fitzgerald Lecture
- Gus Chavez
- Emily Chong
- Chwen-Yuen Angie Chen, MD, FACP, FASAM, Chair
- Daniel I. Kim, MD, MBA, FACP, Chair
- Michael Lazarus, MBBCh, FACP, Chair
- Tammy Lin, MD, MPH, FACP, Chair
- Carmelina Raffetto
- Teresa Roth
- Special thanks to Julie Lake, Morgan Torres, and Debra Kuhl
10.5 CME & MOC Available
Release Date: October 29, 2022
Termination Date: October 29, 2023
View Disclosure Information
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 10.5 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credit claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
SEP Pre-Course Modules
Saturday, October 29
ACP's Career Connection Virtual Career Fair - Thursday, October 27 | 6-9:00 PM EST
The American College of Physicians is delighted to provide you with this unique, free opportunity on October 27. Register today for ACP's Career Connection Virtual Career Fair and connect directly with employers in private, one-on-one conversations.
How it Works:
- Register for the event and enter background information, such as your CV, experience, education, and job preferences for employers to review.
- During the live event, browse employers' virtual booths and learn more about their opportunities, culture, benefits, and more.
- Engage in private text-based chats with company recruiters.
- Rate your chats and leave yourself notes to follow up with employers you had great conversations with.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Registration is FREE and easy!
- You can attend from your home, office, or school; all your need is an internet-connected device.
- Explore career advancement or entry-level opportunities and ask more in-depth questions to recruiters.
- Make connections and broaden your network.
Don't miss this chance for personal growth!
California Chapter Registration
|Categories||Early Registration 10/16/22||Registration Until 10/29/22|
|ACP Resident/Fellow Member||$0||$0|
|ACP Medical Student Member||$0||$0|
|ACP Affiliate Member||$75||$100|
|Nonmember Medical Student||$0||$0|
|Nonmember Allied Health Professional||$95||$120|
|Categories||SEP Modules 2022||
|Register Now||Register Now||Register Now|
Questions? If you have trouble registering online, please contact Member and Product Support at 800-ACP-1915 or direct at 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET). To ensure your registration for this meeting, please register by 5 pm Eastern time on Thursday, October 22, 2022.
Registration fee includes all virtual scientific sessions, materials, and CME documentation.Members whose dues were not paid for the current fiscal year will receive the nonmember registration rate.
Can I follow along on social media?
Yes, follow/like the CANO/CAS1/CAS2/CAS3 Chapter through the meeting on social media! Use the hashtags #IMProud #ForwardTogether #CalACP.
- Twitter: @ACP_SoCal, @SoCalACP1
- Instagram: @socalacp1, @acpsocalregion2, @acpsocalregion3
How do I access the virtual meeting?
I cannot access my account
I do not have an ACPonline account
Will this meeting be recorded?
ACP Chapters Meeting Code of Conduct
ACP is a community that values collegiality, respect for patents and each other, and medicine’s standards of ethics and professionalism. ACP members are guided by the content and spirit of the ACP Pledge and by their commitment to the ethics of medicine, including those in the ACP Ethics Manual. “Physicians’ conduct as professionals and as individuals should merit the respect of the community.”
ACP expects members, staff, and others who participate in events and activities involving ACP to treat others as you would like to be treated – with courtesy, respect for differences, and in ways that appropriately represent the profession of internal medicine. As set forth in ACP’s An-Harassment Policy, ACP does not tolerate any form of harassment, including intimidation, hostility, or other unwelcome and offensive communication or treatment.
If you experience or observe harassing, inappropriate or otherwise unprofessional behavior, or you have concerns about how you have been treated by an ACP member or staff or anyone else at an ACP meeting or event, you may report the incident to Chapter Staff.
The chapter reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate; including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and the chapter reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.