You are here
Local Links & Resources
The "Emergency Situation Driving Emblem" available to physicians.
You can purchase the 2015 California Physician's Legal Handbook. The CPLH Handbook has over 4,000 comprehensive pages that answers the legal questions most frequently asked by physicians. Visit the California Medical Association for additional information.
Early Career Physicians Resources
Northern California Chapter's Council of Early Career Physicians
The Northern California Chapter has reinvigorated the Early Career Physicians Council and is planning to actively support the interests and needs of our Early Career Physicians. Please take a few moments to read more.
Check out the Northern California Chapter's Early Career Physicians Facebook Page!
- ACP's Career Connection
- ACP JournalWise
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- DynaMed Plus®
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Patient Education Resources and Tools
- Physician & Practice Timeline
- Practice Advisor
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Volunteering as a Physician