Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
ACP Associate Support
- Learn more about the benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Associates
The Canadian Chapters are pleased to note that there is a Canadian representative on the national Council of Associates. Kristjan Paulson, MD, is our representative. Please feel free to contact him with questions or suggestions for helping ACP better serve your needs. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
CME information and MKSAP
Publications for Associates