You are here
Highlights from ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist
ACP Internist September 2016
- Clearing the air about climate change
Climate change is a public health issue, and physicians should be aware of the potential medical consequences and be able to communicate those to patients.
- Fibromyalgia characterized by controversy
There is very clear, objective evidence that fibromyalgia is a real problem. But there remains considerable dissent among the medical community about the condition's cause.
- Digging into the causes and fixes of resistant hypertension
An enduring challenge is figuring out why patients appear to have resistant hypertension and how to cure them of it.
ACP Hospitalist August 2016
- Psych Teams
Psychiatric comanagement brings expert care to vulnerable patients.
- Rounding's not just for clinicians
Hospitalists work to make rounds more patient-centered.
- Who should receive inferior vena cava filters?
Consults, new data can help hospitalists decide.