You are here
DynaMed: A Free Benefit for ACP Members
ACP and EBSCO Health are collaborating to provide ACP members with free access to the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool, DynaMed®, as a benefit of ACP membership. ACP continues to offer this great benefit to all members.
*ACP members can now use their member credentials for easy, quick sign-in!
Named 2021 Best in KLAS for Clinical Decision Support, DynaMed is updated daily and analyzed systematically through the lens of an expert editorial team. DynaMed provides relevant information in an easy-to-digest format for fast implementation at the point of care. Beginning in August 2015, ACP's staff physician Deputy Editor for Internal Medicine has worked with the DynaMed editorial team specifically on internal medicine content. ACP peer-reviews the Overview and Recommendations of the internal medicine topics most highly used by ACP members. The ACP imprimatur identifies the reviewed topics.
Complimentary DynaMed App
Associated with this free benefit of membership is a complimentary App that provides convenient access to DynaMed (compatible with iOS and Android devices). ACP members experience seamless integration with their acponline.org login credentials. The mobile app enables you to easily follow relevant content, earn and redeem CME and MOC credit, and email topics to colleagues.
Check out these features and more with the DynaMed ACP Mobile App tutorial video.
Seamless User Experience
The next generation of DynaMed is an advanced clinical decision support tool that combines current clinical evidence with guidance from leading experts in a user-friendly, personalized experience that delivers fast, accurate answers to clinical questions at the point of care.
Ensure Confidence in Clinical Decision Making
- Content is developed with a rigorous, seven-step, evidence-based methodology
- Robust systematic literature surveillance with daily updates
- Clinical expertise that both complements and clarifies the evidence
- A summary level of Micromedex® Solutions provides convenient access to drug content including drug dosing, interactions, off-label uses, lab recommendations, and IV screening
Improve Time-to-Answer with a Highly Intuitive User Experience Supported by Powerful Search Technology
- Key takeaways
- Targeted synopses
- Clearly defined recommendations
- Thousands of graphics and images including:
- Clinical photos
- Radiological imaging
- Microscopic images
Create an Individual Experience
- Earn CME and MOC with continuous tracking of usage (certificates are stored for easy access)
- Preferences are remembered and interests anticipated
- Recent practice-changing updates and content relevant to your expertise are surfaced
Provide Anytime, Anywhere Access
- Streamlined, single-sign-on capabilities with your ACP member log-on
- EHR integration
- On-the-go access via a mobile app
For further assistance, please contact us by email at ACP-DMP@acponline.org.