ACP Advocacy History Regarding Meaningful Use Regulations
- ACP Comments to CMS on the NPRM Regarding Meaningful Use (March 10, 2010)
- ACP Comments to Office of the National Coordinator on the IFR Regarding Certification Criteria for EHR Technology (March 10, 2010)
- Letter from Dr. Tooker to Dr. Blumenthal on Meaningful Use of EHRs (Dec 2009)
- Letter from the Medical Informatics Subcommittee to Aneesh Chopra, White House Chief Technology Officer, in support of previous selection decisions regarding the ASTM-HL7 CCD standard vs. the use of CCR for medical summaries (Oct 2009)
- ACP comments to HIT Policy Committee Privacy Comments (Oct 2009)
- HIT Policy Committee Meaningful Use Comments (June 2009)
- Statement of the ACP to the National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics Executive Subcommittee (April 2009)
Multimedia Learning Resources
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.