ACP Advocacy History Regarding Meaningful Use Regulations
- ACP Comments to CMS on the NPRM Regarding Meaningful Use (March 10, 2010)
- ACP Comments to Office of the National Coordinator on the IFR Regarding Certification Criteria for EHR Technology (March 10, 2010)
- Letter from Dr. Tooker to Dr. Blumenthal on Meaningful Use of EHRs (Dec 2009)
- Letter from the Medical Informatics Subcommittee to Aneesh Chopra, White House Chief Technology Officer, in support of previous selection decisions regarding the ASTM-HL7 CCD standard vs. the use of CCR for medical summaries (Oct 2009)
- ACP comments to HIT Policy Committee Privacy Comments (Oct 2009)
- HIT Policy Committee Meaningful Use Comments (June 2009)
- Statement of the ACP to the National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics Executive Subcommittee (April 2009)
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn MOC Points for Medical Knowledge
ACP offers its members many ways to earn ABIM MOC points for Medical Knowledge and to make the process easier. See our MOC Timeline Page for details.
Ceramic Bistro-Style ACP Mug
Enjoy your morning brew and show your ACP spirit with our 15-ounce dishwasher- and microwave-safe mug. Enjoy free shipping within the continental U.S.