ACP’s Quality Network is going national! Be among the first 30 physicians to join the ACPNet: Diabetes initiative and you will receive:
- Free access to PQRI Wizard
- ACP’s Practice Advisor (formerly the Medical Home Builder)
- An ABIM-approved practice improvement module linked to 20 MOC part IV points
- And a chance to win free registration to IM2014 and attend the first annual Quality Improvement Network reception in Orlando, FL.
ACP’s Quality Improvement Network—ACPNet: Diabetes—provides physicians and their clinical teams tools for examining their own diabetes treatment, linking them to hundreds of resources, such as webinars, articles, patient education materials, and videos, that will help improve care. ACP staff will be able to help the doctors and their teams use the resources and translate participation into Medicare reimbursement increases and maintenance of certification requirements all free of charge through the end of 2013. The philosophy of ACPNet is to give the busy internist all of the tools and supports they need to meet their professional and reimbursement goals as easily as possible, so they can focus on becoming champions of improved patient care and learning.
This resource could not come at a more important time, with 2013 PQRS reporting linked not only to a bonus this year but avoidance of a much stiffer penalty in 2015—based on 2013 participation!
- Join the ACP QI network by emailing ACPQI@acponline.org with the subject line “Enroll in ACPNet: Diabetes”
- After participation in an introductory web conference (with CME credit offered), ACP staff will assist you in the upload of your patient data to the ACPNet: Diabetes registry (minimum of 25 patients required), which can also be used for PQRS reporting through the PQRIWizard and MOC credit through the ACP Practice Advisor
- Use MedConcert to identify performance gaps and link to educational resources and interventions and develop and implement a QI plan based on the tools provided
- The program can be completed in 3-6 months
To learn more, please contact ACPQI@acponline.org for registration materials and support to get started today.
ACPNet: Diabetes is supported by grants from Genentech, Inc. and Bristol Myers Squibb.
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.