ACP MGMA Cost Survey
Get a Free report with Practice Cost Benchmarks!
We are excited to invite you to participate in a streamlined Cost Survey jointly developed by ACP and Medical Group Management Association-American College of Medical Practice Executives (MGMA-ACMPE). By completing the Cost Survey designed for ACP members by April 24, 2013, you qualify for a free Customized Comparative Cost report which can help you identify areas to improve your revenue cycle management, lower your costs and optimize staffing.
This report includes your practice compared to national benchmarks, variance, and percent for:
- Medical staffing ratios and costs
- Revenue, operating costs, provider cost, and net practice income or loss
- Accounts receivable and collection percentages
ACP helped developed this streamlined survey to encourage member participation with the goal of increasing representation of internal medicine and small practices thereby providing reliable benchmarks to you and your peers.
- Go to data.mgma.com and log in or create an account. Click "register for a free 30-day trial membership" to access to the web survey portal during the collection period (through April 19th). MGMA-ACMPE will not contact you except for the purpose of clarifying data in the survey.
- Click on “Start new” 2013 American College of Physicians Cost Survey. We recommend that you first print the survey so that you can collect the data and prepare the information before entering the data in the web portal.
If you have questions, please contact MGMA Data Solutions toll-free at 877.275.6462, ext. 1895, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data is kept confidential and a comprehensive explanation of what is done with it can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating system requirements?
If you are on Windows XP, and you plan to use the Internet Explorer (IE) Web browser, you may have issues. WinXP only supports IE8, and most of our tools/surveys require IE9.
What internet browser do I need to use?
Our tools and survey platform are best experienced with Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome, or Firefox. You can install or upgrade their browsers for free.
Once I register, how long do I have to complete the survey and will I have access to anything else on the MGMA site?
The survey will automatically save for you when completing it. Feel free to hit the ‘save’ button again before logging out. As a participant, you can resume as often as needed during the collection period (February 25th-April 19th).
Multimedia Learning Resources
More Related Links:
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.