ACP Course Handouts and Other Educational Materials
Medical Practice Management
- Small Practice Management Survival Strategies
- The Hassle Factor: Managing Red Tape and Other Annoyances
- The Role of Subspecialists in the PCMH Neighborhood
- Five Tips for Effectively Managing Work-Life Balance
- Advanced Coding: Do It Right
- Coding and Billing 101: Getting Paid for What You Do
- ICD-10 Implementation: A Practical Roadmap
- Implementing eMessaging, Non-Visit Based Care, and Social Media to Engage Patients and Improve Care
- Treating EHR Pain: Time to Replace It?
- Preparing for Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Beyond
- Implementing Quality Measures and Clinical Guidance into the EHR to Improve Patient Care
- Diagnosing EHR Pain: Can I Fix It?
- Best Practices for Optimizing Your EHR: Lessons from the Field
Health Policy and Regulations
Multimedia Learning Resources
More Related Links:
- ACP Internist Practice Resources
- Where We Stand: Issues of Advocacy
- Council of Early Career Physicians
ACP's Special Interest Groups
Connect with other ACP members through these members-only groups that promote community and networking through lively online discussions. Current groups include ACOs/New Practice Models, Emerging Technology, and more.
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.