ACP Course Handouts and Other Educational Materials
Medical Practice Management
- Small Practice Management Survival Strategies
- The Hassle Factor: Managing Red Tape and Other Annoyances
- The Role of Subspecialists in the PCMH Neighborhood
- Five Tips for Effectively Managing Work-Life Balance
- Advanced Coding: Do It Right
- Coding and Billing 101: Getting Paid for What You Do
- ICD-10 Implementation: A Practical Roadmap
- Implementing eMessaging, Non-Visit Based Care, and Social Media to Engage Patients and Improve Care
- Treating EHR Pain: Time to Replace It?
- Preparing for Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Beyond
- Implementing Quality Measures and Clinical Guidance into the EHR to Improve Patient Care
- Diagnosing EHR Pain: Can I Fix It?
- Best Practices for Optimizing Your EHR: Lessons from the Field
Health Policy and Regulations
Multimedia Learning Resources
More Related Links:
- ACP Internist Practice Resources
- Where We Stand: Issues of Advocacy
- Council of Early Career Physicians
ACP's Special Interest Groups
Connect with other ACP members through these members-only groups that promote community and networking through lively online discussions. Current groups include ACOs/New Practice Models, Emerging Technology, and more.
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.