Physician & Practice TimelineSM
Professional Requirements & Opportunities
Following is a helpful at-glance summary of upcoming important dates related to a variety of regulatory, payment, and delivery system changes and requirements. Check back frequently for updated information.
Approaching CMS Deadlines!
PQRS Reporting Methods:
- PQRSwizard: 3/13/15 by 5:00 p.m. ET
- Claims Adjustment: 2/27/15 by 5:00 p.m. ET
- Using your EHR: 3/20/15 by 8:00 p.m. ET
- QCDR and EHR reporting: 3/20/15 by 8:00 p.m. ET
- EHR Direct or Data Submission Vendor: 3/20/15 by 11:59 p.m. ET
- Register intent to report Stage 2 Public Health Measure by 3/1/15
Scroll down to view the Timeline for more information. Details on each program can be found by clicking the program badge.
Don't Miss Regulatory Deadlines with Physician & Practice Timeline Text Alerts
A new service featuring triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements is now available. To sign-up for these alerts, simply text ACPtimeline (no space) to 313131 from your mobile phone.
Click the colored badges for more information about specific programs.
NOTE: Ongoing Items are listed on the BOTTOM of this printout.
: Ongoing Items
Check the items below for guidance on what you should be working on, collecting, and thinking about right now.