Physicians Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
Upcoming PQRS Deadlines
|Data Collection Period Begins||July 1, 2014||
The six-month 2014 PQRS data collection period for .5% bonus is from July 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. The six-month period applies ONLY to individual eligible professionals reporting measures groups via qualified registry. Physicians must begin reporting 2014 PQRS to avoid the (-) 2.0% penalty in 2016 to their Medicare reimbursements.
Group Registration Deadline
|September 30, 2014||
Last day to register for 2014 PQRS reporting and avoid the 2016 penalty. Group practices can self-nominate and select the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) web interface, registry reporting mechanism, or the CMS-calculated administrative claims reporting method for the 2014 reporting period.
Use PQRSwizard to Avoid Costly Penalties
ACP offers the PQRSwizard a fast, convenient, and cost-effective online tool to help collect and report quality measure data for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) PQRS incentive payment program. Benefits of the PQRSwizard:
- Maximize your PQRS Incentive
- Automatic Data Validation
- Minimize Data Entry Time - Requires as few as 30 patient records
- Eliminate Claims and Coding
PQRS 2014 General Information
- Getting Started with 2014 PQRS
- 2014 Getting Started with Measures Group
- 2014 PQRS Measures List
- 2014 PQRS Implementation Guide including EHR, Qualified Registry, Qualified Clinical Data Registry, GPRO Web-Interface, Certified Survey-Vendor, and Claims
- ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Incentive Bonus
- PQRS: What's new for 2014
- CMS' PQRS 2014-2016 Timeline
- Information on avoiding the 2016 Payment Adjustment (based on 2014 performance year)
- 2014 list of Qualified Clinical Data Registries
- The CMS Physician Quality Reporting System: What Medicare Eligible Professionals Need to Know in 2014 - This MLN Connects™ video presentation (1 hr run time) gives an overview of the requirements of the Medicare PQRS program as well as how to avoid the 2% penalty in 2016 and earn the .5% incentive in 2015.
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals - FREE to ACP Members!
|ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world's top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!|
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
|Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.|