Transitional Care Management (TCM) Codes
- What practices need to know about transitional care codes
- CMS MedLearn Matters: TCM Fact Sheet
- FAQ: Transitional Care Coding
- TCM Claim Denials? Contact ACP
- Sample TCM Documentation and Flow Sheet
CMS offers guidance on how to use the new transitional care management codes (TCM) 99495 and 99496 in the Medicare Part B program.
ACP also has published several articles detailing the scope and appropriate use of the TCM:
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.