Transitional Care Management (TCM) Codes
- What practices need to know about transitional care codes
- CMS MedLearn Matters: TCM Fact Sheet
- FAQ: Transitional Care Coding
- TCM Claim Denials? Contact ACP
- Sample TCM Documentation and Flow Sheet
CMS offers guidance on how to use the new transitional care management codes (TCM) 99495 and 99496 in the Medicare Part B program.
ACP also has published several articles detailing the scope and appropriate use of the TCM:
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.