Transitional Care Management (TCM) Codes
- What practices need to know about transitional care codes
- CMS MedLearn Matters: TCM Fact Sheet
- FAQ: Transitional Care Coding
- TCM Claim Denials? Contact ACP
- Sample TCM Documentation and Flow Sheet
CMS offers guidance on how to use the new transitional care management codes (TCM) 99495 and 99496 in the Medicare Part B program.
ACP also has published several articles detailing the scope and appropriate use of the TCM:
Where We Stand
From the ACA to Medicare reform, ACP is advocating for internists and their patients on issues we care about.
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.