Transitional Care Management (TCM) Codes
- What practices need to know about transitional care codes
- CMS MedLearn Matters: TCM Fact Sheet
- FAQ: Transitional Care Coding
- TCM Claim Denials? Contact ACP
- Sample TCM Documentation and Flow Sheet
CMS offers guidance on how to use the new transitional care management codes (TCM) 99495 and 99496 in the Medicare Part B program.
ACP also has published several articles detailing the scope and appropriate use of the TCM:
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.