Transitional Care Management (TCM) Codes
- What practices need to know about transitional care codes
- CMS MedLearn Matters: TCM Fact Sheet
- FAQ: Transitional Care Coding
- TCM Claim Denials? Contact ACP
- Sample TCM Documentation and Flow Sheet
CMS offers guidance on how to use the new transitional care management codes (TCM) 99495 and 99496 in the Medicare Part B program.
ACP also has published several articles detailing the scope and appropriate use of the TCM:
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Have questions about the new ABIM MOC Program?
One Click to Confidence - Free to members
ACP Smart Medicine is a new, online clinical decision support tool specifically for internal medicine. Get rapid point-of-care access to evidence-based clinical recommendations and guidelines. Plus, users can easily earn CME credit. Learn more