Patient Care & Education
Patient Care Tools
The following patient-related resources provide guidance in effectively maintaining and enhancing the doctor-patient relationship.
- Designing the Patient Schedule
- Recall and Reminder Systems (Members Only)
- Group Visits: Resources and information to help a practice implement group visits.
- Efficiency Through Effective Interviewing: This 20-minute video demonstrates patient techniques for efficient and effective exam room interviews.
- Physician Time Management: Practical tips to help physicians make the most of their time. (A PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and narration.)
- Communicating with Patients Electronically (Members Only)
Online Resources for Your Patients
The following online resources are available to your patients:
Can't find what you need? Contact us.
Online Resources for Patients (Free)
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!