|Purchase MLE PT|
What’s New for 2015?
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|845||Now contains BNP,
NT-proBNP and D-Dimer
|846||Now contains D-Dimer|
|860||Now contains DHEA|
For more information, see 2015 catalog.
To change your 2015 order, complete and fax or e-mail back the 2015 Change Form.
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.