|Purchase MLE PT|
What’s New for 2015?
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|845||Now contains BNP,
NT-proBNP and D-Dimer
|846||Now contains D-Dimer|
|860||Now contains DHEA|
For more information, see 2015 catalog.
To change your 2015 order, complete and fax or e-mail back the 2015 Change Form.
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.